Pagina's

dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Eerste applicatieles..... First applique class

Vandaag had Marianna haar eerste appliceer les on-line gezet.
Meteen uitgeprint natuurlijk en er lapjes bijgezocht.
De eerste les maken we een blok met vlisofix en die heb ik nog wel een stukje boven liggen.
Dadelijk eerst naar de kapper en dan  kan ik daarna meteen beginnen.

Today Marianna had the first applique lesson on-line.
I printed it out and looked in my stash for some fabrics.
For this first block we're using vlisofix and I don't have to go to the store for that.
First I have to go to the hairdresser and when I come home I can start righr away.

GROETJES ROOS



7 opmerkingen:

Heleni zei

Leuk Roos. Veel plezier met appliqueren.

gr.Heleni

FarahLin zei

Hi Roos, that's a pretty block! Look forward to seeing this progresses. =)

ria vogelzang zei

Leuk om te doen, he?! Ik ben er helemaal aan verslingerd geraakt....
Geniet ze!

Josie zei

Have fun working on your on-line class. It's a great way to learn new techniques... enjoy.

Anoniem zei

Wow, awesome weblog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The entire look of
your site is fantastic, let alone the content material!


Also visit my page website for online dating

Anoniem zei

hey there and thanks to your info � I�ve certainly picked up something new from proper here.
I did alternatively expertise a few technical
points using this website, since I skilled to reload the web site lots of times prior to I could get it to
load properly. I were wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes impact your placement in google and could damage your quality ranking if advertising and ***********

Feel free to surf to my web site - weft.org

Anoniem zei

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored
subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the
same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.


Also visit my blog: datingn